COVID 19 Update

May 20, 2020


Dear Parents,

I am hoping that your families are keeping safe and healthy during this time. I am waiting for Stage 2 Reopening of Economy Announcement expected to come in on May 29th to give you any accurate information regarding Summer Camps at My Artlab. In the meantime please let me know if there is any change  regarding your intent for your children to participate in them and you will be fully reimbursed.